January To Be Read



Happy New Year! 

Wanted to just pop in to share what was on my to be read list for January. My goal for 2021 is to read 48 books which breaks down to four books each month. I managed to complete 40 titles in 2020 and really picked up my pace in May due some Karen Slaughter novels that I could not put down. I wanted to make my goal manageable and something that I won't be kicking myself for if I can't meet it because I know at that point it will be more about finishing books that actually reading for the enjoyment of it and it won't be fun for me. 

With that, here are the four titles I plan on reading this month: 
This Close To Okay 
The Wife Upstairs 
The Bromance Book Club 
The Vanishing Half

I'm about 130 pages into This Close To Okay and am greatly enjoying it so far. After that I plan on reading The Wife Upstairs which was my December Book of the Month pick but I spent December reading more Christmas themed books so my box was immediately shelved for later. I ordered The Bromance Book when I heard so many rave reviews about the newest installment in the series and cannot wait to dive in this romance since I am no longer a romance snob. I picked The Vanishing Half up at Target when I heard it recommend on one of my favorite podcasts, My Favorite Murder. I was also excited to see that it is Book of the Month's book of the year for 2020. That is going to be the heaviest read on this list but I can't wait to dig into it!

That wraps up the books I want to get through in January. What are you reading this month? Share what's on your to be read lists with me in the comments.

Catch you later, 
Molly 

Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest