The Bromance Book Club Review

 


The Bromance Book Club  

By: Lyssa Kay Adams 

Released: November 5th, 2019 

Pages: 339

My Rating: 4/5


Goodreads Synopsis: 
Nashville Legends second baseman Gavin Scott's marriage is in major league trouble. He’s recently discovered a humiliating secret: his wife Thea has always faked the Big O. When he loses his cool at the revelation, it’s the final straw on their already strained relationship. Thea asks for a divorce, and Gavin realizes he’s let his pride and fear get the better of him. 

Welcome to the Bromance Book Club.

Distraught and desperate, Gavin finds help from an unlikely source: a secret romance book club made up of Nashville's top alpha men. With the help of their current read, a steamy Regency titled Courting the Countess, the guys coach Gavin on saving his marriage. But it'll take a lot more than flowery words and grand gestures for this hapless Romeo to find his inner hero and win back the trust of his wife.
 

My Review:
I picked up this book on Amazon to meet the required amount for free shipping. I did not know too much about it, other than it was a romance and thought the title made me giggle. I had no idea it would be hilarious enough to make me laugh out loud! If you are looking for something lighthearted this is a must read. I found the dynamics of all the characters to be brilliant. The book club group scenes brought me so much joy because it was fun to read about these “macho” athletic men digging deep into their emotions to try to win their ladies back. The Bromance Book Club offers a unique look into men diving into their feelings instead of running from them all while proving to be a very steamy feministic romance novel.You best believe I ordered the other two in the series right after finishing this one because I need to have more of these characters in my life. 

Catch you later, 
Molly 

Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest