Crazy Stupid Bromance Review


 

Crazy Stupid Bromance  
By: Lyssa Kay Adams  
Released: October 27th, 2020
Pages: 342
My Rating: 4/5 

Goodreads Synopsis: 
Alexis Carlisle and her cat cafe, ToeBeans, have shot to fame after she came forward as a victim of a celebrity chef's sexual harassment. When a new customer approaches to confide in her the last thing Alexis expects is for the women to claim they're sisters. Unsure what to do, Alexis turns to the only man she trusts - her best friend, Noah Logan. 

Computer genius Noah left his rebellious teenage hacker past behind to become a computer security expert. Now he only uses his old skills for the right cause. But Noah's got a secret: He's madly in love with Alexis. When she asks for his help, he wonders if the timing will ever be right to confess his crush. 

Noah's pals in the Bromance Book Club are more than willing to share their beloved "manuals" to help him go from bud to boyfriend. But he must decide is telling the truth is worth risking the best friendship he's ever had. 


My Review:
I love this series so much and cannot get enough of it! I was so excited to dive into the latest installment, Crazy Stupid Bromance, right after finishing Undercover Bromance and I flew threw this one in two days. The story is hard to put down and is clearly a very quick read. I enjoyed that this one introduced a new tone with elements of family dynamics and dealing with grief while still staying true to the "bromantic universe" that you have grown to love. 

I was not immediately sold on Alexis and Noah but by the end I was so invested in their relationship. There were a number new characters that were introduced in this installment and I thought it was done so well! You really get attached to each of them and even some of the characters from the other books in the series were expanded upon more so you got to know them a bit more too. 

I have the new book, Isn't It Bromantic, in my cart for preorder and June cannot come soon enough for me to dig my teeth into it. I am excited to get a novel about the Russian. Have you read this series? Do you have a favorite character? I would have to say I love Liv and Mack and them as a couple just makes me so happy. What are some more good romance series? I'm looking to start a new one but don't know what to pick up. I'm thinking Get A Life Chloe Brown because I've seen this one all over the book tube and have been #influenced, but I would love to hear more suggestions! 

Catch you later, 
Molly 

Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest