Guess Who's Back... Back Again


After taking a huge hiatus from blogging, I have decided to return (yay)! The past two years have been a whirlwind for me: I moved into my first apartment with my then boyfriend (now fiancé ;)), Kody, and have just been trying to figure out this crazy thing called life.
Recently, I have found myself becoming more and more stressed over the smallest things. If you don't know, I am already a very anxious person. In fact, I would describe myself as a anxious introvert because it fits me perfectly. So, I am always worried about something or I at least have something on my mind. Plus, I love being either by myself or just with Kody and Pepper. (Note: if you don’t know who Pepper is, just check out my Instagram, you won’t regret it).
Since becoming more stressed out, though, I have been trying to find more hobbies that make me happy and keep me busy. Do you guys have any suggestions, what do you do to destress? I just got back into sewing which has been so relaxing for me lately. I also am dabbling in baking and just started to make some wall weavings. Then, I remembered how happy blogging made me. I used to look forward to the days I could just sit at my computer all day and come up with new blog posts. So, now I’m here.
This space not only allows me to talk about whatever is on my mind, but also really lets me practice my photography and editing skills. I want to start things out slow because I do not want to get burnt out again and lose the passion for this blog.
Also, I want to focus this blog a lot more on lifestyle topics rather than just about makeup. Since I work in a makeup store and see it basically all day every day, I want to get my mind off of it every once in a while. There will still be a fair share of beauty related posts, but they just won’t be the majority.
I do not want what I previously said goodbye to, but a space to share a new outlook.
Already, I have so many ideas written down in my notebook of things I can’t wait to post. I am genuinely so excited to start this passion back up. It’s been calling my name for a few weeks now, but I just wanted to make sure everything was exactly the way I wanted it to be before I started.
I can’t wait to start sharing my life with you guys. Here’s to all the posts to come!
Molly


P.S. If you are new here (or just need a refresher), don’t be shy! Come check out my about page and explore more of who I am!



Credits//Author: Molly Adamczyk. Photography: Molly Adamczyk Copy Editor: Ashley Adamczyk

Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest