Isn't It Bromantic Review


 

Isn't It Bromantic? 

By: Lyssa Kay Adams 
Released: February 7th, 2017  
Pages: 496
My Rating: 4/5 

Goodreads Synopsis: 
Elena Konnikova has lived her entire adult life in the shadows. As the daughter of a Russian journalist who mysteriously disappeared, she escaped danger the only way she knew how: She married her childhood friend, Vladimir, and moved to the United States, where he is a professional hockey player in Nashville. 

Vlad, aka the Russian, thought he could be content with his marriage of convenience. But it's become too difficult to continue in a one-sided relationship. He joined the Bromance Book Club to learn how to make his wife love him, but all he's learned is that he deserves more. He's ready to create his own sweeping romance - both on and off the page.

The bros are unwilling to let Vlad forgo true love - and this time they're not operating solo. They join forces with Vlad's neighbors, a group of meddling widows who call themselves the Loners. But just when things finally look promising, Elena's past life intrudes and their happily ever after is cast into doubt. 


My Review:
I knew I was more than likely going to enjoy this one because I have enjoyed all of the books in this bromantic series. To see The Russian finally getting his own novel was so exciting. His dating life has been brought up in just about all the other books in the series and has been somewhat a mystery, until now! 

Now, romance is a genre I have just started to get into this past year. I use to shy away from it, so I believe this to be my first marriage on convince troupe as well as my first childhood friends to lovers troupe. I am happy to repot that I am so on board with both! This entire series is just so heartwarming, but this installment in particular is extra endearing. There is just such pure love between Vlad and Elena and it is so sweet to read about. 

This is book four in the series and I believe there are supposed to be six total. I cannot wait to see what the next one centers around. Does anyone have any guesses or insights?! Do you have a favorite in the series so far? I would have to say it's a tie for me between this one and the second one, Undercover Bromance because I also love a good enemy to lovers romance. 

Signing off, 
Molly 

Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest