March 2024 Small Goals

South Bend, IN, USA
Hey! It's been a while. 

I have not blogged in I don't even know how long and I got the inkling to start up again. I am trying to find more hobbies to immerse myself in so I'm not just thinking about work 24/7 and both this blog and Youtube/social media video making came up as something I want to do again. I use to enjoy both things so much and for some reason or another fell off but we are back baby! Trying to ease into things and not putting a lot of pressure on myself, I want the to be fun! 

Anyhow, let's get into some small goals, shall we?
photo of Blossom because she's just too cute


Small goals are just what it sounds like, small goals I want to do each month. In this series I share then to not only hold myself accountable but to also host a space for you all to share your goals too! We can be like a buddy system to each hold one another to what we want to accomplish. Here is what I want to try to do in March:

1. Make a Pinterest mood board - I want to start making a mood board for each month as a way to get inspired and to help set the vibe for each month. I made a mood board for 2024 but I like the idea of making a small one at the start of each month as well.

2. Get back into blogging and YouTube - pretty self explanatory. As I mentioned, I want to get back into more hobbies I enjoy and these two are on the top of that list. I want to stay consistent but also not putting pressure on myself to upload every X day at X time because this is for fun! 

3. Read casually - I am trying to also get better at reading for fun vs reading to read a book a week. I use to be really hard on myself if I didn't finish a book each week because I was posting book reviews every week and felt like I had to, hence the above goals outlines. I am getting better at this but still struggle, so I picked out a super long book to start reading, The End of August, and am going to just try to get through it by the end of March.

4. Get new gym shoes - My current gym shoes are the absolute best but are pretty crusty dusty. They're starting to get a hole in the side and even though they are just over a year and a half I wear them so much! I cannot find a pair I like as much as them but I really need to. If you have any recs let me know! 

5. No overconsumption - I want to be better with my spending, I really do! I want to start from this point on to not buy things I don't really need. I want to make more conscious decisions when purchasing things so aside from items we really need like groceries or daily cleaning things, I want to try to refrain from buying things aka no retail therapy for when I feel sad. Wish me luck.

That is what I got for this month. Let me know what your goals are in the comments and let's hold each other accountable!

Talk soon, 
Molly 

Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest