Cozy Corner: Curl Up with My Recent Reads!

South Bend, IN, USA

Murder and Mamon by Mia P. Manasala
I love the Tita Rosie mystery series so much and was stocked to get my hands on the latest installment. This is book four and has all the thrill and humor I enjoyed in the other three. My only qualm with this one is the ending was not nearly as suspenseful as the rest, in my opinion, but still a great read that I could not put down!

ASAP by Axie Oh
XOXO was one of my favorite YA romances and I was over the moon when I heard a sequel was coming out. Though we don't follow the same couple in this installment, I have to say, I enjoyed the story of Sori and Nathan more than Jenny and Jaewoon... by a bit (they are both SO good!). 

Lonley Castle in the Mirror by Mizuki Tsujimura
If you want a book that reads like a anime, this is your best bet! This was such a heartwarming feel good story and I found myself so immersed in the world. I felt like I could relate to the characters on many levels and the ending is just a chef's kiss. 

Nana volumes 1-21 by Ai Yazawa 
I don't know what to really say other than, this entire series has me in such a chokehold. I watched the anime first, and knew immediately that I wanted to read the manga. The art is so good and the story is gut wrenching but in the way that you can't put it down. This will be my entire personality for a while.

Before We Say Goodbye by Toshikazu Kawaguchi
This is another series that I have been following as it is just a cozy, feel good one. This is book four in the series and comes packed with another set of incredible stories. I really enjoy that each book is broken up into different mini stories as it makes it so easy to read. The remind me of the OG chicken soup for the soul books and I am here. for. it!


Talk soon, 

Molly 

Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest