November Small Goals



Another month has flown by, and now we’re entering into November (crazy, right?).  I can’t believe the holidays are right around the corner… or that this year is almost over. Where did the time go?  
October was a particularly crazy month for me because I switched careers. I just decided to take a new opportunity, which is much different than my past retail experience. However, I am happy to say I am loving my new job so far! I cannot wait to see what lies ahead for me down this new and exciting path. For this reason, though, I did not accomplish as many of my October goals because life was so hectic. However, I’m not going to dwell on this incompletion or be upset with myself. I’m just going to move onto the next month and try again.
So, let’s take a look back at October:
  1. Bake a fall themed treat every week – I baked some delicious candy corn and white chocolate chip sugar cookies but not much else. To be honest, I wasn’t even cooking as much as normal because I had to prepare for my new career.
  2. Make your step goal 5/7 days a weekCheck! The challenge for me is going to be keeping this up!
  3. Go to a corn maze, haunted house, a pumpkin patch, and watch scary movies – Done, done, done, and done. Kody and I did about all of these (I’ve been watching scary movies all month) the last week in October. So much fun and it really made it feel a lot more like Halloween.
  4. Start a 365 day challenge – I started out strong the first week of the month, but alas, it went downhill from there. I guess that’s why they call it a challenge, right? I am going to put this one as a goal for next and give it another shot!
At least I accomplished half of my list... Again, I’m not going to dwell on it, let’s just move on and take a look at my November goals:
  1. Start a 365 day challenge – I still want to try to do a photo a day, so let’s just do it!
  2. Stay on budget – Last month wasn’t the best for my budget. I was buying some new clothes, makeup and jewelry for my new career, and let’s just say I went over a little. It wasn’t crazy by any means, but I get really anxious whenever I go over. So, this month I’m going to stay on track!
  3. Make my favorite pumpkin-themed treat – Thanksgiving is right around the corner (I can’t believe it!). Every year Kody and I go to his family’s Thanksgiving, where I usually bring a dessert. Within the past year, I’ve bettered my baking skills. So, I want to make a really good pumpkin recipe and bring that with us.
  4. Schedule a cake testing – I’ve called around to a few bakeries to get pricing for wedding cakes, but now I just need to schedule some times to  go to different places with Kody. This will be fun… I just need to stop procrastinating.
I’m so excited for this monthI just love this time of year. What are some of your goals for November?
Molly

Credits//Author: Molly Adamczyk. Photography: Molly Adamczyk Copy Editor: Ashley Adamczyk

Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest