January Small Goals


Here we are in the New Year: the perfect time for restarting the small goals series. I’m not going to go over the goals I did last month, because I didn’t do a small goals post last month. So, let’s start over with a new set.

Let’s get started!
  1. Finish Puzzle – I bought myself a Bob’s Burgers puzzle for Christmas. Treat yo’self, right? If you know me, you probably know I love Bob’s Burgers. It is easily one of my all-time favorite shows because I can throw it on, forget about everything, and just laugh. I’m way too excited to get this puzzle going. Personally, the hardest part of doing a puzzle is getting up to take a break or to stop for the night because I could literally sit there all day until it’s done.
  2. Book a month – I’ve bought a few books in the past month and I feel like I can finally take a minute to read those. I want to try my book a week challenge again, but maybe make it a book a month to start out. When I was doing a book a week I felt so much pressure to get through the book, making the books difficult to enjoy. This time, though, I just want to start a new book as often as I can.
  3. Make my own all-purpose cleaner – This year for Christmas I asked for a set of essential oils because I want to use them for skincare, diffusing, and making my own cleaning supplies. One of the things I’m most excited to make with them is an all-purpose cleaner. (When I have one that I like I will post the recipe on here!)   
  4. Update pictures in my bedroomAlthough I love the fashion illustrations hanging on my walls, they have not changed since middle school. So, they do not match the cozy vibe I am going for in my room today. Since there are only two pictures I want to update, this goal shouldn’t be too hard.
  5. Find fabric – I want new throw pillows for our couch, but I did not expect finding the perfect pillow would be so challenging… I just want blush pink pillows! So, I decided to make my own! I just need to go to the fabric store and pick up a fabric I like. Would you guys like to see a tutorial on how to sew throw pillows? Let me know!
That’s it for this month. Let me know what you guys are working on, and be sure to check out this linkup to see who else is doing small goals.
I can’t wait to see what this year has to bring. Here’s to a great 2018!  


Credits//Author: Molly Adamczyk. Photography: Molly Adamczyk Copy Editor: Ashley Adamczyk

Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest