My Travelers Notebook Essentials


What can I say? I love to organize… to such an extent that I have three different planners I currently use, one of which is my Travelers Notebook.
Because I rely on my planner everyday, I decided to buy a Foxy Fix Traveler’s Notebook, as various reviews claimed it is built to last a long time (hopefully forever). From an aesthetic point of view, I appreciated the ability to customize my planner. Since I can’t resist pastel colors, I chose the ballet pink color because it’s super soft. My planner also has a light blue elastic band and light purple stitching. To top it off, I chose to emboss a moon in rose gold on the planner’s spine and the Fox and Pip bow on the front. After having my planner for about three months I am incredibly happy with how it turned out — it’s so girly and I love it!
Now, looks are nice, but my planner is just as functional as it is pretty. For example, as the name implies, the Traveler’s Notebook is much easier to carry around than a standard planner. Also, I can customize it to fit all my needs and I can change it out as needed. So, my Traveler’s Notebook is much more than a planner to me it’s a lifestyle. I know that may sound corny, but it’s true! My Traveler’s Notebook houses my schedules, habit tracker, budget, grocery lists, receipt folder, online order tracker, idea notebook, and more.
When I first started setting up my Traveler’s Notebook, I realized the inexhaustible amount of creativity each page holds. You can design this planner to fit all of your needs while making it look stylish and, of course, organized. Although the possibilities are endless, these are a few key pieces essential to my Traveler’s Notebook:
  1. JeseniaPrintables Inserts – These pages are the backbone of my Traveler’s Notebook. I use these for literally everything, so without them, my planner wouldn’t even be a planner. While various Etsy shops sell pages, I buy these specific ones because of their simple and classic design. Since they’re not too busy, I can customize them and truly add my personal touch to my planner.  
  2. Foxy Fix Dashboard – I ordered these clear vinyl pockets at the same time I ordered my Traveler’s Notebook in order to put some pictures in my planner Currently, they are filled with some of Kody’s and my engagement pictures (which helps me get in the wedding-planning mood). But, I can’t wait for more holidays because I want to decorate with festive stickers and pictures.
  3. Mildliner HighlightersYou would not believe how much I use these highlighters in my Traveler’s Notebook. Simply put, they help me organize EVERYTHING. For example, I keep track of my budget by categorizing purchases with different colors. Plus, I also log my mood by assigning each color to a mood and drawing a square next to each day. Compared to normal highlighters, these ones have very soft tones (in other words, they’re pastel… so I love them) and a much larger range of colors.   
  4. Vellum – As soon as my Traveler’s Notebook arrived, I ran out to Michael’s to buy supplies to set it up. In addition to protecting the paper, vellum acts as a nice divider page. Surprisingly, I even made a small file folder out of vellum to put in the back pocket of my planner to hold receipts since it is sturdier than regular paper.
  5. DecorAs mentioned, the possibilities are endless when personalizing your Traveler’s Notebook, so this final essential is truly what makes your planner “yours.” I love seeing how everyone chooses to decorate their planners (I could flip through these YouTube videos all day). For my planner, I get most of my decor through Etsy from purchases and freebies. Journaling cards are a personal favorite because I can cut them down and place them in my dashboards. Although my planner is still a work in progress, I am happy with it, and I can’t wait to continue decorating it!
So, there you have it: my Travelers Notebook essentials. I’m thinking of doing a flip-through post soon and maybe make a series out of those posts, showing you how I change my planner to match the holidays... Let me know what you think. Do any of you have a Travelers Notebook? If so, what are some of your essentials?
Happy planning,

Molly

Credits//Author: Molly Adamczyk. Photography: Molly Adamczyk Copy Editor: Ashley Adamczyk

Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest