Heartstopper Vol. 2 Review

 


Heartstopper Vol. 2 

By: Alice Oseman 
Released: July 11th, 2019 
Pages: 320
My Rating: 4/5 

Goodreads Synopsis: 
Nick and Charlie are best friends. Nick knows Charlie's gay and Charlie is sure that Nick isn't. 

But love works in surprising ways, and Nick is discovering all kinds of things about his friends, his family... and himself.

My Review:
After finishing Volume 1 I could not wait to dive right into the next installment in this series, and OMG I just can't. 

This is by far the cutest graphic novel series I have ever picked up. I love Nick and Charlie so much and they are just so cute. This volume brought Nicks coming out and it was nice to see that he had a good amount of support from his mom and friends. 

I just want to protect Nick and Charlie and seriously cannot get enough of this series. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest