My Favorite Etsy Shops


In my March Small Goals , I mentioned I want to make a post about my favorite Etsy shops. I am always on my Etsy app scouring new releases and trying to find new shops. I found a handful of shops I continuously return to, and I want to share them with you! Pretty much all of these shops are planner-related because Etsy is my go-to place for planner products. Is anyone else obsessed with planning? I can’t help it... I just find it so relaxing, and it’s a fun creative outlet for me.

Let’s get started, shall we?
  1. Hello Petite Paper – This is my number one shop for planner kits. I love all of her designs — they are just so cute and functional at the same time. Her deluxe kits usually include five to six sticker sheets, and you can also buy most of them in smaller versions. I usually just get the deluxe, but I like having the entire kit. Every time I use one of her kits I feel so happy it’s like a little surprise for my week ahead. She is located in Portugal, so just be aware if you are ordering from the States it could take a few weeks to get to you, but I have never had an issue with it getting here. This is one shop I set notifications for new releases. She even has a Facebook group you can join to engage with other people who are as obsessed with planning and her kits as you are!
  2. STICKWITHMEshop – This shop is only open every once in a while, so you have to follow her on social media to know when you can shop, which (trust me) is worth the wait! The stickers I have gotten from her are just too cute! They are very animated and fun. Her mascot is Tofu the panda and I absolutely love incorporating him into my planner.
  3. Simply Gilded – This is a shop I love for washi tapes. There are so many different designs! She actually just released a subscription box through her shopify account and I signed up for it. (I plan on doing an unboxing of one here soon.) Every box is supposed to come with a set of stickers and a few rolls of washi tape along with some other fun surprises. You can cancel the subscription at any time, which I greatly appreciate because so many subscription boxes make you sign up for six months or one year. I just can’t wait for mine to come, and I will certainly let you know what I think.
  4. The Pink Room Co.Along with STICKWITHMEshop, I found this one on YouTube. This shop is another one I really like for the washi tapes, but I also get her monthly kits. The kits come with a spread for your monthly view as well as two weekly view spreads. You get a lot with it, and the amount of care that goes into the packaging is beyond words. You can tell how much time goes into each order and it just is so exciting to open.
  5. Simply Watercolor Co. – The kits in this shop are so beautiful. They are foiled and just so feminine. To be honest, I wish these kits came with a little more variety in terms of functional stickers. But, the boxes are just so dang pretty. I recently bought a kit from her which had an emerald foil on it, and it is just so visually satisfying.
  6. Once More With Love – I stumbled upon this shop because of their wacky holiday sticker sheets. I was looking for something fun to add to my monthly view because when I set my planner up, I don’t always know what all I will be doing that month, causing it looks a little bare. I saw someone on Instagram use this shop’s wacky holiday stickers, and knew I wanted to try some myself. The munchkins just make everything fun. I love the lazy day set with the munchkin burrito!
So, these are some of my favorite Etsy shops. I have been buying from these for a while now and have always been very pleased with my purchases and the customer service: everyone is always so nice with any concern or question you may have. What are some of your favorite Etsy shops? Do you own one yourself? I am looking for people who are also into planning as much as I am, so please let me know if you are. I really need more friends who understand my obsession with stickers, ha!


Happy Shopping!


Molly

Credits//Author: Molly Adamczyk. Photography: Molly Adamczyk Copy Editor: Ashley Adamczyk

Comments

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove it)

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest on Instagram

Latest on Pinterest